- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Sparkling Berry Pear Mold
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 5 Hours)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1-1/2 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (8-serving size) JELL-O Brand Sparkling Wild Berry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
- 2 cups Cold Club Soda Or Seltzer
- 1 can (16 oz.) Pear Halves In Juice, Drained, Diced
- 1 cup Raspberries Or Sliced Strawberries
STIR boiling water into gelatin in large bowl at least 2 minutes until completely dissolved. Refrigerate 15 minutes. Gently stir in cold club soda. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites). Gently stir for 15 seconds. Stir in pears and raspberries. Pour into 6-cup mold sprayed with cooking spray; cover.
REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until firm. Unmold. Store leftover gelatin mold in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute Substitute 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) JELL-O Brand Sparkling Wild Berry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin for 1 pkg. (8-serving size) gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS