- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Double-chocolate Mousse & Sticks
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 40 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 10
- 2 squares BAKERS Semi-sweet Baking Chocolate
- 1-1/2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping, Divided
- HONEY MAID Grahams Chocolate Sticks
PLACE chocolate in small microwaveable bowl. Microwave on HIGH 1 min., stirring after 30 sec. Stir until chocolate is completely melted.
ADD 1/2 cup of the whipped topping; stir until well blended. Gently stir in remaining 1 cup whipped topping; cover.
REFRIGERATE at least 30 min. Serve as a dip with the graham sticks.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Jazz It Up
Garnish with a sliced strawberry just before serving. Or grate additional BAKER'S Chocolate and sprinkle lightly over dip just before serving.
Dip can be stored in refrigerator up to 2 days.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS