- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Pickled Black-eyed Peas
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes (Total Time 3 Hours 20 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 2 cans (16 ounces each) Black-eyed Peas, Drained, Rinsed
- 1 Small Onion, Chopped
- 1/4 cup Chopped Green Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Red Pepper
- 1/4 cup Chopped Dark Purple Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Zesty Italian Dressing
- 1 Head Boston Lettuce, Separated Into 8 Leaves
TOSS peas, onions, peppers and garlic in medium bowl. ADD dressing; mix lightly. Cover.
REFRIGERATE several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve on lettuce-covered salad plates.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans for the black-eyed peas.
If serving at a potluck dinner or as part of a buffet, prepare as directed doubling all ingredients. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl or on a lettuce-covered platter. Makes 16 servings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS