- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Cold Cuts Party Salad
- Prep Time: 12 Minutes
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pkg. (10 oz.) OSCAR MAYER VARIETY-PAK (Cotto Salami, Bologna, Chopped Ham)
- 3 cups CLAUSSEN Kosher Dill Pickles, Coarsely Chopped
- 1 medium Medium Onion, Thinly Sliced
- 1 medium Medium Green Pepper, Thinly Sliced
- 1/4 cup each Pickled Pepper Rings
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoon Dill Weed
CUT meat into 1/2-inch-wide strips. Place in large bowl. Add pickles, onion, green pepper and pickled pepper rings; toss lightly.
MIX mayo and dill weed until well blended. Add to meat mixture; toss to coat.
SERVE immediately. Or, cover and refrigerate until ready to serve. KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up Enjoy your favorite foods on occasion, but keep portion size in mind. This party salad makes enough to serve 8.
Great Substitute Substitute pepperoncini peppers for the pickled pepper rings.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS