Nutty Chicken Dijon
- Prep Time: 15 minutes(Total time: 40 minutes)
- Serving Size: 4
- 5 teaspoons PLANTERS Peanut Oil, Divided
- 1/2 Of A Medium Green Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1/2 Of A Medium Red Pepper, Cut Into Strips
- 1 pound Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, Cut Into Thin Strips
- 2 tablespoons GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 2 tablespoons Dry White Wine
- 1/4 teaspoon Cornstarch
- 3 tablespoons PLANTERS Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
- 3 cups Hot Cooked Rice
HEAT 2 tsp. of the oil in large skillet on medium-high heat. Add peppers; cook until crisp-tender, stirring frequently. Remove from skillet; cover to keep warm. Add remaining 1 Tbsp. oil to skillet along with the chicken; cook and stir until cooked through (170°F). Remove chicken from skillet, reserving drippings in skillet. Cover chicken to keep warm.
COMBINE mustard, wine and cornstarch. Add to drippings in skillet. Bring to boil, stirring constantly. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook and stir until thickened.
ADD chicken and peppers to sauce in skillet; stir. Cook until heated through, stirring occasionally. Stir in peanuts. Serve over the rice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed, using GREY POUPON Country Dijon Mustard.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS