Hot Ham & Swiss Roll-ups With Dijon Dipping Sauce
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes (Total Time : 5 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon MIRACLE WHIP Dressing
- 1 teaspoon GREY POUPON Dijon Mustard
- 4 slices OSCAR MAYER Thin Sliced Smoked Ham
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Swiss Singles, Cut In Half
MIX dressing and mustard. COVER each of 2 of the ham slices with second ham slice, with slices slightly overlapping. Top with 2% Milk Singles; roll up. Place on microwavable plate. MICROWAVE on HIGH 15 seconds or until 2% Milk Singles begin to melt. Serve as dippers with the dressing mixture.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Cold Ham & Swiss Roll-Ups
Prepare as directed, spreading ham slices with the dressing mixture before topping with the 2% Milk Singles and rolling up. Serve immediately or wrap tightly in plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS