- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Crunchy Turkey Sandwich
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total Time: 10 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 1
- 1 tablespoon KRAFT Mayo Real Mayonnaise
- 2 Slices Whole Grain Bread, Toasted
- 6 Slices OSCAR MAYER Shaved Smoked Turkey Breast
- 1 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Singles
- 1/2 cup Fresh Spinach Leaves
- 2 Slices Tomato
- 1/3 cup Each Red And Yellow Pepper Strips
SPREAD mayo evenly onto toast slices.
PLACE turkey on 1 of the toast slices; top with 2% Milk Singles, spinach, tomatoes and peppers.
COVER with remaining toast slice.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute your favorite variety of OSCAR MAYER Ham for the turkey.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS