Spaghetti Pizza Pie
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 50 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 6
- 8 ounces Spaghetti, Cooked, Drained
- 1/3 cup KRAFT 100 Percent Grated Parmesan Cheese, Divided
- 1 Egg, Lightly Beaten
- 1 pound Ground Beef, Cooked, Drained
- 2 cups Spaghetti Sauce
- 1-1/2 cups KRAFT Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Toss spaghetti with half of the Parmesan cheese and egg. Place in 9-inch pie plate; press onto bottom and up side to form crust.
MIX meat and spaghetti sauce; spoon into spaghetti crust. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese and remaining Parmesan cheese.
BAKE 30 minutes or until heated through. Let stand 5 minutes before cutting into wedges to serve.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Round Out The Meal
Serve with a crisp, mixed green salad, a whole-wheat roll and fresh fruit for dessert.
Spoon additional heated spaghetti sauce on serving plate. Top with a slice of Spaghetti Pizza Pie!
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS