- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time : 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 1 pouch (1 cup) Frozen BOCA Meatless Ground Burger
- 1/2 cup Chunky Salsa
- 16 Tortilla Chips
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Tomato
- 1 tablespoon Chopped Jalapeño Peppers
MIX ground burger and salsa in nonstick skillet; cook on medium heat 5 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally.
ARRANGE tortilla chips on plate; top with ground burger mixture. Sprinkle with remaining ingredients.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Prepare as directed. Sprinkle with sliced green onions and sliced pitted ripe olives.
Prepare ground burger mixture as directed. Use as a topping for taco salad or as filling for tacos or burritos.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS