- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
- Prep Time: 10 Minutes (Total time: 16 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 16
- 1 large Ripe Tomato, Seeded, Finely Chopped
- 2 Cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 teaspoon Dried Basil Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon Each Salt And Pepper
- 4 Slices Sourdough Bread
- 4 KRAFT 2 Percent Milk Mozzarella Singles
MIX tomato, garlic, oil, basil, salt and pepper.
PLACE bread on cookie sheet. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until lightly toasted.
SPOON tomato mixture on toasted bread; top with 2% Milk Singles. Broil 2 to 3 minutes or until 2% Milk Singles begin to melt. Cut into quarters.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Tomato mixture can be made a day ahead. Store covered in the refrigerator.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS