Sizzling Summer Beef Steak
- Prep Time: 35 minutes (Marinating time: 6 hours or overnight)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 Beef Top Round Steak, Cut One & Half Inches Thick (3 Pounds)
- 1/2 cup Fresh Lime Juice
- 3 tablespoon Minced Green Onions
- 2 tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 tablespoon Minced Fresh Ginger, Optional
- 3 Large Cloves Garlic, Minced
1. Combine marinade ingredients, 1 Tbsp water and 1/2 tsp salt. Marinate beef steak in marinade in refrigerator 6 hours or as long as overnight.
2. Remove steak; discard marinade. Place steak on grid over medium, ash-covered coals. Grill, covered, 25 to 28 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning occasionally. (Do not overcook.) Let steak stand 10 minutes. Carve into thin slices.
To Broil: Place steak on rack in broiler pan so surface of beef is 3" to 4" from heat. Broil 27 to 29 minutes for medium rare doneness, turning once.(Do not overcook.)