Asian Sesame Salad With Seared Tuna
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 23 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 2
- 2 Tuna Steaks (4 Ounces Each)
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 cups Baby Spinach Leaves
- 1 cup each: Shredded Green And Red Cabbage
- 1 cup Shredded Carrots
- 1/4 cup Sliced Green Onions
- 1/4 cup GOOD SEASONS Asian Sesame With Ginger Dressing
- 1/4 cup PLANTERS COCKTAIL Peanuts
PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Brush tuna steaks with olive oil; season with pepper, if desired.
GRILL tuna 3 to 4 min. on each side for medium-rare doneness. Remove from grill; cover to keep warm.
PLACE spinach in large bowl. Add cabbages, carrots and onions; mix lightly. Add dressing; toss to coat. Place on serving platter. Cut tuna into slices; place on top of salad. Sprinkle with the peanuts.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Serve with a whole grain roll.
Prepare as directed, substituting 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves for the tuna steaks. Grill 6 to 8 min. on each side or until no longer pink in centers.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS