Summer Berry Cheesecake Pie
- Prep Time: 25 Minutes (Total Time: 3 Hour 25 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 8
- 1 pkg. (8 oz.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 2 tablespoons Sugar
- 2 cups Thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Divided
- 1 HONEY MAID Graham Pie Crust (6 Ounces)
- 3/4 cups Boiling Water
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Gelatin
- 1/2 cup Ice Cubes
- 1/2 cup Blueberries
- 1-1/2 cups Strawberries, Halved
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with wire whisk until well blended. Gently stir in 1 cup of the whipped topping; spread onto bottom of crust.
STIR boiling water into dry gelatin mix in medium bowl at least 2 min. until completely dissolved. Add ice cubes; stir until ice is completely melted. Let stand 5 min. or until gelatin is consistency of unbeaten egg whites. Meanwhile, arrange blueberries in single layer in center of pie; surround with strawberries. Cover with gelatin.
REFRIGERATE 3 hours or until firm. Cut into eight slices. Top each slice with 2 Tbsp. of the remaining whipped topping just before serving. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Substitute any other red flavor JELL-O Brand Gelatin for the strawberry gelatin.
Prepare as directed, using PHILADELPHIA Neufchatel Cheese, 1/3 Less Fat than Cream Cheese; COOL WHIP LITE Whipped Topping and JELL-O Brand Strawberry Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS