- Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Almond-Citrus Pasta Salad
- BEEF, PASTA & ARTICHOKE SALAD WITH BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE
- Braised Beef & Onions
- One-Skillet BBQ Chicken & Potato Dinner
- Easy Pickle Stacks
- Mixed Berry Cobbler
- Springtime Sauteed Spinach
Frozen Nutter Butter Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 15 Minutes (Total Time: 4 Hours 15 Minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 16 NUTTER BUTTER Peanut Butter Sandwich Cookies, Divided
- 3 squares BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Divided
- 1 pkg. (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, Thawed
CUT 6 of the cookies crosswise in half; stand, cut-sides down, around inside edge of 10-inch springform pan. Cut remaining 10 cookies in half; arrange on bottom of pan. Set aside. Melt 2 of the chocolate squares as directed on package; set aside.
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add melted chocolate; beat until well blended. Blend in milk. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon over cookie layer in pan.
FREEZE 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, make chocolate curls from remaining chocolate square; refrigerate until ready to use. Remove cheesecake from freezer 15 min. before serving; refrigerate until cheesecake can easily be cut. Top with chocolate curls just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in freezer.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Balance your food choices throughout the day so you can enjoy a serving of this rich and indulgent cheesecake with your loved ones.
How to Make Chocolate Curls
Place unwrapped chocolate square on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. Run a vegetable peeler slowly along one long edge of the square to make curls.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS