Chocolate Chunk-macaroon Pie Cheesecake
- Prep Time: 20 minutes (Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes)
- Serving Size: 12
- 1/2 package (15 ounce) Ready-to-use Refrigerated Pie Crusts (1 Crust)
- 1 package (8 ounce) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, Softened
- 1/4 cup Granulated Sugar
- 3 Eggs, Divided
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla, Divided
- 1/2 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) Butter Or Margarine, Melted
- 2 tablespoons Flour
- 3/4 cup Firmly Packed Brown Sugar
- 1-3/4 cup PLANTERS Pecan Halves
- 1 package (8 squares) BAKER'S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, Chopped
PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Line 9-inch pie plate with pie crust as directed on package.
BEAT cream cheese, granulated sugar, 1 of the eggs and 1 tsp. of the vanilla in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add coconut; mix well. Spoon into pie crust. Add butter and flour to same bowl; beat on medium speed until blended. Add brown sugar, remaining 2 eggs and 1 tsp. vanilla; mix well. Stir in pecans and chocolate chunks. Carefully spoon over cream cheese layer.
BAKE 40 to 50 min. or until center is set. Cool on wire rack. Refrigerate several hours or until chilled. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
KRAFT KITCHENS TIPS
Size It Up
Your family will know the holidays are here when you make this indulgent dessert!
How To Soften Cream Cheese
Place completely unwrapped package of cream cheese on microwaveable plate. Microwave on HIGH 15 sec. or until slightly softened.
RECIPE COURTESY OF KRAFT FOODS